We will walk through the streets of this city visiting a variety of typical places and restaurants that will enable you to taste products that are natural as well as elaborated, including a sampling of fine Chilean wines. You will be able to interact with your hosts via our guides.
Bookings ($50.000 Per Person)
Monday – Saturday at 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Booking, minimum 48 hours in advance
Call +56 9 6249 6894
or Use the Form Below to Book
- Usually with all the tastings you can skip lunch.
- Our tours take place daily from Monday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. all year round.
- Groups of up to 10 people, to assure you our best service.
- In a tour of 3 hours approx., you’ll learn and have a lot more fun than you would imagine.
- The tour has a cost of $ 50,000 Chilean pesos per person. It doesn’t include guide tips (optional).
- Once we have received payment you will get a receipt and location where we will meet.
- Gourmet food
- Food with Mapuche influence
- Traditional Chilean bread
- Preparation variety of Salmon
- Native fresh produce
- Local pastry
- Chilean Wines
Places and products
Our area is rich in wild fruits like: Murtilla and Maqui. Also seeds such as: Avellana and Araucaria Pinion. Edible mushrooms like: Digüeñe and Changle. Depending on the time of year you could also try them.
Feel free to chat to the owner or manager of the place, a unique opportunity where you can find details, secrets and perceive from a more personal point of view at the culture and history of our delightful flavours.
Our guides have very complete and detailed information of the area. Trained to provide personalized service and guidance in Spanish / English (or other languages as required) in a simultaneous way.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Caminatas Gourmet invites you to go for a walk through one of the oldest city in Chile, following a fun journey through the senses: colours, aromas, flavours and textures.