Our tour will take you along various places that have been innovating with new mixtures of fruits, species and unusual ideas throughout the years, which will allow you not only to taste them but also to take back with you, part of your experience on the return of your adventure in a form of unique presents. You will be able to interact with your hosts via our guides.
Bookings ($50.000 Per Person)
Monday to Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Booking, minimum 48 hours in advance
Call +56 9 6249 6894
or Use the Form Below to Book
- 6 places to visit with generous tastings.
- Our tours take place daily from Monday to Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. all year round.
- Groups of up to 10 people, to assure you our best service.
- In a tour of 3 hours approx., you’ll learn and have a lot more fun than you would imagine.
- The tour has a cost of $ 50,000 Chilean pesos per person. It doesn’t include guide tips (optional).
- Once we have received payment you will get a receipt and location where we will meet.
- Eclectic Restaurant
- German pastry
- Mediterranean Pastry
- French cuisine
- Traditional Pastry
- Coffee and its elaboration
Our guides have very complete and detailed information of the area. Trained to provide personalized service and guidance in Spanish / English (or other languages as required) in a simultaneous way.
This area rich in wild fruits like: Murtilla and Maqui. Also seeds such as: Avellana and Araucaria Pinion. These foods are incorporated to the different preparations according to the time of year.
Feel free to chat to the owner or manager of the place, a unique opportunity where you can find details, secrets and perceive from a more personal point of view the culture and history of our unique flavours.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Caminatas Gourmet invites you to take a walk through this captivating city that mixes adventure, nature and flavours of the Araucanía region through a walk that will enable you to know the influence of different cultures that are present in the area with traditional recipes, as well as the new proposals.