Along with the natural attractions of the area, the Mapuche culture has a special attraction in itself.
We put at your disposal the possibility of immersing yourself in a unique experience that will allow not only getting to know, but to share with a Mapuche family an unforgettable moment in their “Ruca”
Bookings ($50.000 Per Person)
Monday – Saturday at 11:15 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Booking, minimum 48 hours in advance
Call +56 9 6249 6894
or Use the Form Below to Book
This experience lasts 3 hours where you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the preparation of food and meals.
- Learn about natural medicines.
- Know the wool route from its spinning, dying with natural dyes, yarn and knitting.
- Lunch with the host Mapuche family.
- The tour has a cost of $ 50,000 Chilean pesos per person at the Ruca. We could arrange transport to the Ruca if required. It doesn’t include guide tip (optional)
- Groups of up to 10 people, to ensure our best service
- Our tours are held daily from Monday to Saturday from 11:15 a.m. at 2:15 p.m. the whole year.
- Once we have received payment, you will get a receipt and the location of the meeting point.
Our guides have very complete and detailed information of the area. Trained to provide personalised service and guidance in Spanish / English (or other languages as required) in a simultaneous way.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Caminatas Gourmet invites you to go for a walk through one of the oldest city in Chile, following a fun journey through the senses: colours, aromas, flavours and textures.